Play and Learn Supported (PALS) Playgroup’s support children (0-5) of all abilities to participate in a community culture, arts, sport or recreation (CASR) program through fun and inclusive playgroup activities. We bring families and children together to connect and play through a common interest.
Register your interest for an upcoming session!
When: Monday’s 10.30am – 12.00pm, beginning 19th July 2021
Where: BAM, 2/4 Rosella St, Frankston
The PALS program will run in conjunction with staff and students from the St Kilda Football club, providing a facilitated, activity-based playgroup that incorporates an inclusive ball skill experience adapted to suit all children attending.
The St Kilda Football Club is an Australian rules football club based in Melbourne, Victoria. Please note: AFL players will not be in attendance.
Cost : FREE
When: Wednesday, 10.00am – 12.00pm, beginning 14th July 2021
Where: RSEA Park (Moorabbin Oval), 3 Linton St, Moorabbin
The PALS program will run in conjunction with Elly’s Music Playtime, providing a facilitated, activity-based playgroup that incorporates an inclusive music and movement experience adapted to suit all children attending.
Elly’s Music Playtime is a fun, entertaining and interactive group music session for Toddlers and Preschoolers and their caregivers.
Cost : FREE
When: Wednesdays 11.30am – 1.30pm
Where: The Dulap Wilim Hub, 11 Leichardt St, Sunbury
Benefits of Play and Learn Supported Playgroups
For Children & Parents
- Increased confidence to participate in community & social activities.
- Increased awareness, understanding of difference
- Reduced isolation – Increased social connections and support
- Children learn empathy and embrace difference through play
For CASR Organisations
- Improved inclusive knowledge and practices
- Increased participation in CASR Activities
For the Community
- A greater understanding of the benefits of Inclusion
- Increased community participation