We believe every child deserves the right to play!
Play and Learn Supported (PALS) Playgroups are all ability groups, delivering play-based activities that support cultural identity, and include creative arts, sports, and recreation. PALS Playgroups are co-designed for families of children aged 0–5, with and without disabilities. PALS are supported by existing community service partnerships to deliver playgroup activities that bring children and families of all abilities together to connect, build awareness and foster inclusive communities. We provide a safe, welcoming, adaptable environment where families of all abilities feel comfortable connecting and coming together. Scroll down to register for a session near you!
Mondays, 10am – 12pm
Aldercourt Primary School
Tuesdays, 10am – 12pm
Ramlegh Family & Community Centre
Fridays, 11am – 12.30pm
Dulap Wilim Hub
Fully Booked Sessions
Mondays, 10am – 12pm | Altona Childrens Hub
This group is at capacity, join the waiting list below!
Benefits of Play and Learn Supported Playgroups
For Children & Parents
- Increased confidence to participate in community & social activities.
- Increased awareness, understanding of difference
- Reduced isolation – Increased social connections and support
- Children learn empathy and embrace difference through play
For CASR Organisations
- Improved inclusive knowledge and practices
- Increased participation in CASR Activities
For the Community
- A greater understanding of the benefits of Inclusion
- Increased community participation