Rest assured we have got you covered
Annual fee of $50
Playgroup Registration covers the playgroup for public liability and property damage. Public Liability Insurance is your playgroup’s protection if your playgroup is found to be legally responsible for personal injury to a third party or damage to their property.
Annual fee of $45
To ensure the extended level of cover for paid facilitators is applied, the requirements below must be met:
- Paid facilitators must pay an annual fee of $45 to be personally covered for Public Liability Insurance
- The playgroup must be registered with Playgroup Victoria – $50 for 12 months. Click HERE to register a new Playgroup.
- You must have a valid Working with Children’s Check (WWC) or VIT Registration Card and provide a scanned copy
- Paid facilitators are responsible for providing up-to-date Working with Children’s Check or VIT Registration documentation to Playgroup Victoria
To register as a Paid Facilitator, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
• Full name
• Email address
• Contact number
• Playgroup associated with
• Copy of your Working with Children’s Check (WWC) or VIT Registration Card
Once we receive your details, you will be sent an invoice for payment of your registration fee.
**Please note: Paid facilitator insurance is non-transferrable. For any further enquiries regarding insurance for paid playgroup facilitators please contact us HERE.
Insurance Information Sheet
Find all of our insurance info in one place! Click on the image to the right to download our handy Insurance Information sheet.
Keep up to date with all things playgroup!
Register your playgroup to stay up to date with news and events