Playgroup Victoria has just under gone some changes to ensure we benefit all areas of Victoria.
Playgroup Development Advisors (PDAs) are now available to support existing approaches to playgroup development at the local level through working in partnership with playgroups and professionals.
They are your go-to people for tips on running and starting great playgroups!
- Advocate, support and promote local community and supported playgroups
- Mentor and guide new playgroups
- Act as a conduit between agencies and playgroups, assisting in maintaining up to date playgroup information (Eg. Early Years Directory, council website, etc)
- Work in partnership with local agencies and councils to support playgroups
- Be part of Early Years networks relevant to playgroups and families with young children
- Be an active member of professional partnerships in the local area
For more information, please contact the relevant Playgroup Development Advisor for your area;
1800 171 882 ext. 117 1800 171 882 ext. 105 0466 965 976 1800 171 882 ext. 142
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org